The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
Chasing Legends EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
Chasing Legends EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
Chasing Legends EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
Chasing Legends EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
Chasing Legends EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
Chasing Legends EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
Chasing Legends EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
Chasing Legends EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

Chasing Legends

3 posters

Go down

Chasing Legends Empty Chasing Legends

Post by 2NINER Sun May 16, 2010 8:02 pm

RACCers, I know it has been awhile, hope everyone is taking advantage of the riding season over there in europe. Been in Cali since Nov and I have sat my ass on a saddle maybe 5 times, F'en blows the big one. Crying or Very sad So get out and RIDE, RIDE, RIDE!!! MTB Marathons should be in full swing and don't forget the car free days, etc!!!You all suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, with the Tour of Cali starting today and finishing in Sacramento later this afternoon, my wife and I had the opportunity to see the World Premiere showing of the movie CHASINGLEGENDS in downtown SAC. I just happened to see the add in Bicycling yesterday morning and decided to go, the movie didn't disappoint. It follows HTC Columbia in last years Tour, great cinematography and music score. The movie was filmed and put together by the guys who made "Off Road to Athens" and "24 SOLO", both great movies about cycling, if you have seen them you know what I mean. So go to the below link and pick up the film, no I don't get any royalties, the guys did this on a very limited budget and hopefully they will be able to continue making great films about cycling so lets support these cyclist turned movie makers.

Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen along with the HTC Columbia team riding the ToC this year where in attendance at the Premiere last night, it was pretty cool to be there.

While I was hoping that the RACCers who were in Paris last year for the finale on the Champs Elysee would be shown in the film, it ended as Hincapie was on his way to sign my flag...damn! But you will catch a glimpse of the US flag/us towards the end of the film when they are doing their laps in Paris, it's quick but we were there!

Hopefully, many of you will make it to Paris this summer, krocko - lead the charge hope to see you all on "VS" on the turn up near the ARC, great spot for photos.

Heres the link, take care and get out and RIDE...fools!!!

http://chasinglegends.com/
2NINER
2NINER

Number of posts : 1302
Your Current Location : Roseville, CA...dream'en of Rodalben, Trail 3, beer and brats!
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.ninerbikes.com/index.asp

Back to top Go down

Chasing Legends Empty Re: Chasing Legends

Post by MOAR Sun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

I pitty the fool who moves to Sacramento.

Mr. T
MOAR
MOAR
Potential Organ Donor

Number of posts : 539
Your Current Location : In a van, down by the river.
Registration date : 2007-11-07

http://www.canyon.com/_en/

Back to top Go down

Post by krocko1 Sun May 16, 2010 9:49 pm

It just sounds boring lol. Sacramento that is!!! And yes I will be camped out at the Arc this year. However I think I'm bringing a taser.
krocko1
krocko1
Poser

Number of posts : 251
Your Current Location : Quidersbach
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: