The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

Where are the jersey designs??

+5
jvanhuis
slim83
zenkem
theDude76
Sharpbike
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are the jersey designs??

Post by zenkem Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Been trying to get on the NW website but it seems to be down...is anyone else having this problem???
zenkem
zenkem
Poser

Number of posts : 249
Your Current Location : Hermersberg
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 Empty Heres the changed version!

Post by krocko1 Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:31 am

Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 Racc10
krocko1
krocko1
Poser

Number of posts : 251
Your Current Location : Quidersbach
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Where are the jersey designs?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where are the jersey designs??

Post by krocko1 Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:38 am

WT happend to original design!! Twisted Evil O and whats up with all this crap above! I mean whats the point off a meeting. If where all just going to start submitting New crap.
krocko1
krocko1
Poser

Back to top Go down

Post by zenkem Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:16 am

The way I look at it all the designs posted in this thread don't mean a thing because none of them have been setup for voting in a poll...so why the complaints...
zenkem
zenkem
Poser

Number of posts : 249
Your Current Location : Hermersberg
Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by slim83 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:33 am

I posted the Northwave stuff because at the meeting we also came up with a deadline. That deadline was Wednesday for jersey designs. On Wednesday I was the only one that posted a jersey design and by Friday it did not look like anyone was going to post anything else. I wanted to give people options instead of only one (a vote doesn't really matter when there is only one thing to vote for). As for originality, you have the right to use any Northwave design if you choose to purchase jerseys through them. We don't have to use any of their designs, but i was trying to get more than one option for the poll.
slim83
slim83
Bagging a Peak

Number of posts : 175
Your Current Location : bann
Registration date : 2009-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by theDude76 Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 am

krocko1 wrote:WT happend to original design!! Twisted Evil O and whats up with all this crap above! I mean whats the point off a meeting. If where all just going to start submitting New crap.

What's the point of a meeting and setting deadlines if people aren't going to meet the timelines and blow it off? The stuff posted above is a result of that and people trying to keep a process moving along.

What was decided on at the last meeting was that the two designs in both color options with the lettering and the wheel logo on the back (basically a completed jersey without the sponsor logos) would be posted on Wednesday 20 Oct. That didn't happen, and it still hasn't happened. We have one example from Slim83 so far. This stuff needed to be posted on time in order to set up a poll and give everyone time to vote.

I know everybody has a lot of stuff going on at the moment. A little communication and working together will go a long way. Let's see if we can get this process back on track so we can move on to the next issue.
theDude76
theDude76
Poser

Number of posts : 271
Your Current Location : ?
Registration date : 2010-04-25

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by krocko1 Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:34 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOK! Laughing I forgot to say sorry for being late with a change to one Jersey in particulars design that was not agreed with because of copyright issues. However the rest of the stuff was not up to me. I made an attempt to contact the others involved on the Jersey design resubmission team! And tried to meet with them. They contact acted me to late in the day to do anything about the change. I also asked on person if they wanted me to send them the stuff that already posted!!!!! Laughing I make plans like everyone else and if I didn't get called soon enough then I move on. The result we- did not all meet to make the changes as discussed. It was suppose to be a team effort it was not. All submissions have been individual motivated. Now that said i did communicate with you and others that my wife was to leave soon and I would not be worth much until Nov. If you choose to ignore that well that's on you. I have two children Ages 10 and 7 who demand my every attention. I am no longer in the military. I Am a house MOM. I have herd Several of you repeatedly say family first and whatever second. Well I actually do put my family first so sorry for the late One Jersey change. And for those who don't know the meaning of team well all I have to say is the stuff I posted on this sight as ideas could have been easily changed and resubmitted. Its not like I was holding anything hostage Razz If you take things too seriously then there not fun in it! I don't mind criticism. It helps us take a step back and grow. But those who offer the advise should lighten up a bit. I'm going to go ride my bike and be happy! I hope you are too. Again sorry for being late I love you
krocko1
krocko1
Poser

Back to top Go down

Post by jkoppa Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:00 am

I imagine that going with the Northwave designs would lessen the start-up costs? Is this true?

jkoppa
Rookie Mark

Number of posts : 6
Your Current Location : Ramstein
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2