The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
All good things must come to an end:) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
All good things must come to an end:) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
All good things must come to an end:) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
All good things must come to an end:) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
All good things must come to an end:) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
All good things must come to an end:) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
All good things must come to an end:) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
All good things must come to an end:) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

All good things must come to an end:)

2 posters

Go down

All good things must come to an end:) Empty All good things must come to an end:)

Post by Chopperguth Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Well it's now official, we have decided it's time to leave Germany and start a new adventure. Germany has been great to the Guth family; however, 9 years has been long enough. Sara has been selected for a new job in North Carolina and has excepted their offer:) Although we have no official departure date (we should know by Monday) we are expecting this to happen quickly. I plan on making as many rides as possible before we depart:)
Chopperguth
Chopperguth
Nirvana

Number of posts : 796
Your Current Location : Sanford, NC
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

All good things must come to an end:) Empty Re: All good things must come to an end:)

Post by bcane98 Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:04 pm

I say congrat's to you and Sarah!!! What a way to ring in the 2009 with some good news... On the flip side I am also sad to say goodbye... You will definitely be missed Crying or Very sad
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Number of posts : 1569
Your Current Location : Germany
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

All good things must come to an end:) Empty Re: All good things must come to an end:)

Post by Chopperguth Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:13 pm

Ok...Now that we have our orders we have confirmed our departure date of 5 Febuary. We will be quite busy in the comming weeks getting our house in order for the movers. They plan on packing our stuff on the 28, 29, 30. I look forward to getting as many rides in as possible before then:) Although this was a tough decision we think it's best for our family. Sara will continue to serve the military children that she loves so much! I will continue to spin the wheels of my bike wherever the trail takes me:) Grady will continue to grow and be near his extended family so that they may spoil him.
Chopperguth
Chopperguth
Nirvana

Number of posts : 796
Your Current Location : Sanford, NC
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down