The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
We made it:) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
We made it:) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
We made it:) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
We made it:) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
We made it:) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
We made it:) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
We made it:) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
We made it:) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

We made it:)

4 posters

Go down

We made it:) Empty We made it:)

Post by Chopperguth Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:01 pm

We will be out of the house next week and my phone/internet will be turned off. I will leave Germany on 5 February and will have my cell phone (01758870906) until then. I have also changed my email since I will no longer have T-com. My new email address is

gdsguth@gmail.com

I have also started a web blog. I figure that I will try and keep it updated weekly. It's nothing fancy but I think it will make it easy to stay in touch with many people at once:) The address is:
http://chopperguth.myblogsite.com/

If you are ever wondering what the crazy MFer is up to check it out! I've already been in contact with the local MTB club there in NC and it seems that they have many events going on all year. If you're ever near Ft. Bragg look me up. I'm setting up an extra room for visitors:)
Chopperguth
Chopperguth
Nirvana

Number of posts : 796
Your Current Location : Sanford, NC
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

We made it:) Empty Re: We made it:)

Post by Chopperguth Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:35 am

Hey all just wanted to let you know that we made it to NC. The weather here is great! Temps today in the high 60's. We have been on the go since arriving and Sara will start work on Monday. We have been looking at houses and car shopping today. It's amazing that places of buisness are open during all hours!!!!! Man you really forget when you're away of all the hustle & bustle of the states. Well I posted my contact info in the above message. Take care & once again thanks for the warm farewell and I look to riding with you all again:)
Chopperguth
Chopperguth
Nirvana

Number of posts : 796
Your Current Location : Sanford, NC
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatersplace Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Glad to hear you guys made it...must of been one helluva trip. Give us a call sometime when you get settled...let me know if you need anything on this end.
Slatersplace
Slatersplace
Weight-Weenie

Number of posts : 94
Your Current Location : Waldfishbach-Burgalben Germany (Deployed to Al Udeid till Jun 10)
Registration date : 2007-12-29

http://www.litespeed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 2NINER Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:02 am

Dave, glad you all made it safe and sound, good luck with the house hunting and car shopping. But I need to know if you still are gonna make the order, we are counting on you to get us over the minimums...let me know. LMAO!!!!
2NINER
2NINER

Number of posts : 1302
Your Current Location : Roseville, CA...dream'en of Rodalben, Trail 3, beer and brats!
Registration date : 2007-11-11

http://www.ninerbikes.com/index.asp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:51 pm

Dave glad you made it and I see that you are online now. You are missing so awesome weather (not). You should be outriding in great weather and getting into race shap and I know racing will be starting soon. I will send you the listing that they send to me.
Sharpbike
Sharpbike
Potential Organ Donor

Number of posts : 657
Your Current Location : Stelzenberg
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://cyclingnews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down