The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action

4 posters

Go down

Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action Empty Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action

Post by Sharpbike Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:02 am

Got my new issue of MTBA and was looking through it and on Page 34 The title Our Men in Uniform. It with Drew and rick. Check it out. We should send in More picture.
Sharpbike
Sharpbike
Potential Organ Donor

Number of posts : 657
Your Current Location : Stelzenberg
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://cyclingnews.com

Back to top Go down

Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action Empty Re: Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action

Post by bcane98 Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:37 pm

It's about time... I sent that in a while ago... This how I promote the RACC... NATIONALLY! Laughing
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Number of posts : 1569
Your Current Location : Germany
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action Empty Re: Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action

Post by Chopperguth Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:42 pm

Shoot scan the photo so we all can see:) That's the only MTB mag i don't get!
Chopperguth
Chopperguth
Nirvana

Number of posts : 796
Your Current Location : Sanford, NC
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bcane98 Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:43 pm

I don't have a subscript, so I have to wait for the BX to get them on the shelf...
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Back to top Go down

Post by MOAR Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:25 pm

bcane98 wrote:It's about time... I sent that in a while ago... This how I promote the RACC... NATIONALLY! Laughing

Now we just have to get you out riding! Razz
MOAR
MOAR
Potential Organ Donor

Number of posts : 539
Your Current Location : In a van, down by the river.

http://www.canyon.com/_en/

Back to top Go down

Post by bcane98 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Modestly Arrogant wrote:
bcane98 wrote:It's about time... I sent that in a while ago... This how I promote the RACC... NATIONALLY! Laughing

Now we just have to get you out riding! Razz

You can say that again...
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 pm

I think that was the last ride He was on. Just to take that picture and get in the mag. Have only seen him once maybe. LOL

Last edited by Sharpbike on Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharpbike
Sharpbike
Potential Organ Donor

Number of posts : 657
Your Current Location : Stelzenberg
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://cyclingnews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bcane98 Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 am

I work in mischievous ways --moooohahahaha-- Wink
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Back to top Go down

Post by Chopperguth Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Man... saw the photo! Pretty cool:) Can't believe I didn't get credit for the pic.... I remember that ride pretty well. Great snow for making snowballs:)
Chopperguth
Chopperguth
Nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post by bcane98 Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:59 pm

Chopperguth wrote:Man... saw the photo! Pretty cool:) Can't believe I didn't get credit for the pic.... I remember that ride pretty well. Great snow for making snowballs:)

I have yet to see the article.... not sure if I wrote you into it or not... You'll always get credit in my heart, but I thought I did write you in Wink I will have to dig through old e-mails to see if I can find the blurb I wrote...

A FEW MINUTES LATER....

I found the e-mail and this is what I wrote along with two attached pics... I always give credit where credit is due Wink

The attached photo’s are of myself and some other members from the Ramstein Area Cycling Clubs (The RACC) on the first snow rides of the year in the Pfälzerwald Mountain Bike park in Kaiserslautern Germany. Snow rides are definitely awesome when we get a chance grab some Fat Tire action while it is still on the ground. The first snow of the year myself, Drew, and Guth (not pictured) started the day off right with the first snow ride of the 2007 off season. About a week or so later we (myself, Tim, Les, Drew, and Merle) got the opportunity to grab a night time snow ride. The trail during the day, looks much different with snow on it, it also looks much different at night, and then add snow and night time and you have 4 trails for the price of one!

Also Congratulations to Les (the shortest guy in pic #2) as he claimed USAFE (US Air Forces in Europe) 2007 Athlete of the year and secured the #1 positions in the Road and MTB series!

Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action Snowda11
Pic #1 (10-18-2007-10-19-33-AM_0018.jpg)
This picture was taken by Guth of Drew and I on our first snow ride of the year.

Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action Dsc05815
Pic #2 (DSC05830.JPG)
This was “take #4” as Tim was having a hard time not looking into the camera while his light was on… From left to right: Rick, Tim, Les, Drew, Merle…

Sincerley,
Rick Gilbert, TSgt, USAF
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Back to top Go down

Post by Chopperguth Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:29 pm

Dude only giving you crapola:) Hope you are enjoying the spring riding! I haven't had much time to get on the bikes:( We bought a house and I've been dealing with contractors and getting the place how we want it.
Chopperguth
Chopperguth
Nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post by bcane98 Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:39 pm

Chopperguth wrote:Dude only giving you crapola:) Hope you are enjoying the spring riding! I haven't had much time to get on the bikes:( We bought a house and I've been dealing with contractors and getting the place how we want it.

I know Smile No sweat... this is the second time I have been published (of sorts) and the mag didn't quite get everything in though. Either way the RACC is in the "spotlight".

I have been out a total of 3 times this year... if that... I have been busy with a bigger bike LMAO... one that keeps me fat Razz
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Back to top Go down

Post by bcane98 Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:05 pm

And here we have it...

Racc in the May issue of Mountian Bike Action Rickdr10
bcane98
bcane98
Gear Masher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down