The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
KMX recumbent trike for sale EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

KMX recumbent trike for sale

Go down

KMX recumbent trike for sale Empty KMX recumbent trike for sale

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:07 pm

Continueing to trim down my stable... (okay, I'll admit it, just making space for more future acquisitions...)

I am selling a KMX recumbent trike. (adult tricycle). This is the tadpole style. (two wheels up front, one in the rear).

Some of you saw it at the first RACC meeting. I've tried it out and figured out the whole recumbent thing just ain't my thing. So, I've listed it on ramsteinyardsales.

I'm asking 750 for it (I have it listed on the German Ebay as well, but will end the auction early if I get a local buyer here or through ramstein yard sales) but of course that's the non-RACCer price, I'll definitely work with my fellow club members on price if anyone's interested.

pic: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=429433&l=46d302354c&id=100000303220890

The brand name is KMX, there is no model name. I believe it is about 2-4 years old. The current model offered by KMX that most closely compares to this is the Viper. http://www.kmxkarts.co.uk/models/viper/
The trike I'm selling has:
24" rear wheel, 16" front wheels
24 gears (3 chainrings up front with 8 speed cassette in rear) SRAM components--grip shift.
It also has a rear rack for paniers, and two Sigma red lights as well as a safety flag.
Left hand grip has a mirror mounted as well.

I do have more pics I will post later or I can email them upon request. (The pic here shows it with a few items that will not be included in the sale: second mirrio on right hand grip, GPS, crank brothers pedals)

Brand New these bikes sell for 1500-2500 dollars on the US market, and roughly the same in EUROs on the german market.

I currently have the trike listed on the german ebay site for the local market, but will end the auction if I find a local buyer through ramsteinyardsales.

I put a good bit of work into this trike, ifinetuning it and repairing some of the componenets that were not running smoothly when I bought it. IT rides just fine, I'm just not into it as much as I thought I'd be, and am selling it to make space and money for other bikes.

Back to top Go down