The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me)

2 posters

Go down

RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) Empty RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Anyone interested in hitting the Belgian bar for a few after work beers tomorrow?
If I manage to get away from work by five I can be at the club by six to get in a beer or two before they close at seven.

Bonus: anyone else who rides there instead of driving, your first round is on me.

Last edited by Jonesy on Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) Empty Re: RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me)

Post by spookyload Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:38 pm

How about walking? I work in the building next door!
spookyload
spookyload
Bagging a Peak

Number of posts : 110
Your Current Location : Weilerbach
Registration date : 2009-12-20

Back to top Go down

RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me) Empty Re: RACC beer call at the Belgian club--CANCELED (at least 4 me)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:04 am

Works for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 am

DAMN IT!!! I have to cancel out on this after all.

Last night the wife springs on me that tonight is Saint MArtin's Tag celeberation for my daughter's school. Daughter singing etc. in fornt of the whole town (or at least those that show). I miss enough of these kinds of things for the army. If I missed one because I was drinking beer with my biking buddies, I probably wouldn't have a comfy place to sleep for a few nights!!!

We ought to give this a try again though... maybe next tuesday for their happy hour??

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Tuesday is better.
spookyload
spookyload
Bagging a Peak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:47 pm

I believe that's 2 for tuesday...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmoney Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Ayooo! I live right down the street. If I am thinking of the same place. (Across the street from the pool?)
Gmoney
Gmoney
Bagging a Peak

Number of posts : 105
Your Current Location : Ramstein
Registration date : 2010-04-04

http://www.mtbr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm

That's the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by spookyload Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:08 pm

You go around the back side of the building and there is a patio back there. As a side note, they aer selling the Belgian glasses for 2 eruos.
spookyload
spookyload
Bagging a Peak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down