The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.

2 posters

Go down

I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  Empty I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.

Post by Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I have been neglecting my road bike a little. Lately, I have been riding my mountain bike a lot. I have been out with the guys from the RACC and done Rodalben a couple of times. Because of this, I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB, and she hates me. I took her out for a ride on Saturday and she kicked my butt. It all started out ok, we rode downhill from my house and she was pretty quick and I was enjoying the ride. We did a flat for about two miles and everything was fine, she responded well and I was comfortable with her; like an old friend. Things started going bad when we started climbing. It seemed like she got heavy and did not want to go up hill. When I pedaled harder she would seem to fight against me. She became uncomfortable to ride and made my legs hurt, kind of a stinging sensation. Well, at around the 50 KM mark she just plain quit, so I decided to call my wife to come pick us up. We haven't spoken since...I am not mad though, I think the more we do this; the better we will get along, and besides, I still love her.
Daniel
Daniel
Domestique

Number of posts : 43
Your Current Location : Waldfischbach, Germany
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.  Empty Re: I think my road bike is jealous of my MTB and she hates me.

Post by theDude76 Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

you could always try therapy.
theDude76
theDude76
Poser

Number of posts : 271
Your Current Location : ?
Registration date : 2010-04-25

http://www.chainlove.com

Back to top Go down