The RACC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Cyclemeter for the Iphone
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm by jusdvd

» Looking for Backcountry Ski Partner
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am by ski&run

» Schlaflos im Sattel 2011
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:48 pm by tijealp

» Happy New Year's to the Woog!
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:18 pm by tijealp

» MTB Marathons 2011
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:13 pm by sjoerd

» Day after Turkey Day ride
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm by spookyload

» The Sunday Stew Road Ride
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:06 pm by Sharpbike

» RACC meeting
The Sufferfest videos for indoor training EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:32 pm by Sharpbike

The Sufferfest videos for indoor training

3 posters

Go down

The Sufferfest videos for indoor training Empty The Sufferfest videos for indoor training

Post by eurotrash Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:09 am

It's getting dark and will be icy soon in the mornings, so I've set up my bike torture chamber with rollers and a fan... and it looks like it will be fun to stay motivated with these new indoor training videos I came across on Pez:

review:
Pez review

official link:
The Sufferfest!

For ten bucks, it looks worthwhile. I'll let you know what I think.
eurotrash
eurotrash
Domestique

Number of posts : 30
Your Current Location : Landstuhl
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Back to top Go down

The Sufferfest videos for indoor training Empty Re: The Sufferfest videos for indoor training

Post by krocko1 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Thanks It looks awesome! I just purchased it and am downloading right now. It looks so much more exciting then my darn spinervals!
krocko1
krocko1
Poser

Number of posts : 251
Your Current Location : Quidersbach
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

The Sufferfest videos for indoor training Empty Re: The Sufferfest videos for indoor training

Post by eurotrash Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Yeah, Spinervals SUCK. I'd rather stare at a spot on the wall than subject myself to that Hollywood douchebaggery!

I did the Downward Spiral this morning because I wasn't feeling it for the cold... So there I was, hugging Hushovd's wheel trying to close a gap between us and Boonen on the Paris-Roubaix cobbles, when the road took a left... right off my rollers at max effort. Forgot I was in a hamster wheel!

These vids are great- I'm going to get the rest of the series and see how much I can irritate my wife with the noise coming from downstairs early mornings this winter. Highly recommended!
eurotrash
eurotrash
Domestique

Back to top Go down

Post by krocko1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:27 am

OK! Tried it last night and am completly sold on this! Its a must have for the winter Roadie1
krocko1
krocko1
Poser

Back to top Go down

Post by krocko1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:41 am

OK not just for the roadie! I just watched downward spiral. holy crap!
krocko1
krocko1
Poser

Back to top Go down

Post by eurotrash Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Yeah, that downhill warm-up is nuts. When I raced downhill, 30mm was a lot of suspension and the speeds were a scalding 45mph on graded fire roads! Things have changed- now the bored moto racers take the engines out of their supercross bikes and coast them down boulder-strewn crags like that. Things change a LOT in 20 years, I guess.
eurotrash
eurotrash
Domestique

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpbike Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Here is a spinerval that helps our wounded warriors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71eUssunoP8&feature=player_embedded
Sharpbike
Sharpbike
Potential Organ Donor

Number of posts : 657
Your Current Location : Stelzenberg
Registration date : 2008-03-23

http://cyclingnews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down